2-Gang HDBaseT 2.0 Wall Plate Transmitter
& Receiver Kits with USB-C & 2x HDMI inputs,
USB 2.0 pass through, Audio de-embedding and PoH
Our Discovery Series offers a cost-effective 4K extension with flexible USB and HDMI capabilities for software video conferencing and audio extraction. These kits were designed specifically to address signal extension for multiple participants in classrooms, huddle spaces, or conference rooms. The Discovery series includes an HDBaseT Wall Plate Transmitter, and Receiver kit that pairs natively with soft-codec video conferencing applications such as Zoom, Teams, Skype, WebEx and more.
With both US and UK transmitter wallplate options available, Discovery makes collaboration easy and fluid with support for resolutions up to 4K.
2-gang US standard HDBaseT 2.0 Wall Plate Transmitter & Receiver kits with USB-C & 2x HDMI inputs. It features a 2-gang US standard, with one USB-C and two HDMI input. This kit supports long distance transport of HDMI, USB-C and high-speed USB 2.0 signals up to 40/70/100m using a Cat X cable. It is 4K compatible with a max resolution of 4K@60Hz/4:2:0 8bit deep color. This kit is ideal for situations where USB must be extended alongside HDMI for display interactivity for items such as interactive whiteboards or projectors. And additional analog de-embedding allows connection of an external audio system with a projector when used in classroom/meeting room. With 48V PoH integrated inside, it can be powered either by local power supply or remote HDBaseT receiver with PSE module.
• One USB-C and two HDMI input, supports automatic/manual switching.
• 2-Gang US/UK standard design.
• Inputs/output with 4K@60Hz (Chroma sub-sampling 4:2:0 8-bit) and HDCP 2.2 compliance.
• One analog audio pass-through from the transmitter to receiver.
• One audio de-embedding on the receiver.
• High-speed USB 2.0 over HDBT with the maximum bandwidth is 127Mbps.
• Provide 4x USB 2.0 device ports on the receiver, of which 2 high-current ports (1.4A) for connecting high-power
devices such as camera.
• Built-in PoH function, Wall plate can be powered by receiver.
• Support firmware upgrade.
|DSCV2-70-TX-US_Manual||February 24||FEBRUARY 24, 2023|
|Additional Downloads||Versions||Last Updated|
|DSCV2-70-TX-US_CommandList||January 19||JANUARY 19, 2023|
|Spec Sheets||Versions||Last Updated|
|DSCV2-70-TX-US_Specs||JULY 15, 2022|
|Discovery Series Spec Sheet||OCTOBER 19, 2022|
with Ken Eagle
Copyright © 2022 Hall Technologies - All Rights Reserved.