Your Privacy is Important to Us
Collection of Personal Information
Hall Technologies uses, receives, collects, processes or stores only Personal Data necessary to provide the Products and operate its business. However, in the course of running our business, we might use, receive, collect, process or store Personal Data relating to potential and actual customers, service providers, suppliers, employees, users of the Website and others.
This Personal Data may include:
- Name, location, phone number, fax number, email address, employment information (including title, department, and responsibilities), financial and payment information, social network contact accounts, and other information.
- Information as to how the Products and the Websites are accessed and used including information such as computer IP addresses, browser types or versions, the pages of the Website that a user visits, the times and dates of visits, the time spent on each page, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Personal Information
In order to better manage our own business needs and to better communicate with you, we may collect, analyze, use and otherwise process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to make it easier for us to fulfill your requests;
- for purposes which are required by law, including in response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation;
- monitor use of our websites and online services, and use your information to help us monitor, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites, both online and offline;
- we use information you provide to personalize our website, products or services to make them more relevant to you;
- we monitor customer accounts to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law;
- we use information you provide to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or our products or services;
- We may use information to contact you in the future for our marketing and advertising purposes, including informing you about new Products we believe might be of interest to you and developing and delivering promotional or marketing materials;
- Evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred;
- anonymizing and aggregating information for analytics and reporting purposes;
- as described to you when collecting your personal information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Safeguarding Your Personal Identification Information
We have implemented and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices, and commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures, to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, in order to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access and exfiltration, theft, or disclosure. We cannot guarantee the security of any personal data you transmit to us, and by using our Products, you acknowledge this risk. We will notify you if there is a breach of our security where required by law or deemed necessary.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not sell your personal data to third parties. We may, however, share your personal data with service providers, such as cloud storage and software service providers, who help us provide the Products.
Personal information and Data Retention
Your personal data will be retained for the time required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and processed, including for the purpose of satisfying legal, professional, contractual, regulatory, accounting or reporting obligations. Thereafter, we either delete your personal data, de-identify it, or keep the data in aggregate form so that the data can no longer be used to identify you.
Hall Technologies Website is not intended for use by children, and its products and services are not sold to children. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not collect or maintain information from persons we know are under 18, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under age 18.
Your Rights and How Can You Exercise Them
You may have the right to request access to some of your Personal Data being stored by us; you can also ask to correct, update or delete any inaccurate Personal Data that we process about you – all are subject to our policies and to applicable law and regulations.
In order to exercise these rights, please contact us at: [email protected]
Via e-mail: [email protected]
Via phone: 800-959-6439 (US/Canada) or +1 714-641-6607
1163 Warner Ave
Tustin, CA 92780